This Spring I decided to sign Kaylee up for Soccer. She and her cousin Carmen are so excited since they are on the same team. To my suprise she isn't shy at all. Soon as the ball is down she is running for it trying to get a goal. Watching her play makes me see just how big she is. She had her first game this Sunday and did great. She even scored a goal (Ok...so it might of been for the other team but who cares) Then she asked to be goalie and did awesome. She was too cute. I think as soon as she gets used to all that running and it is a lot of running she will love every second of it. We are all so very proud of her. I also have to give a shout out to my nephew Carmen who scored EVERY goal for our team. It is going to be a fun season.
1 comment:
Awww...cute!
Don't worry Kaylee. I once scored a goal for the other team in field hockey. Teammates and parents don't find that nearly as cute when you are in high school though.
Post a Comment