Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Kaylee 5....Aubrey 3

Kaylee is now becoming my shy girl while Aubrey has become my wild one. It takes Kaylee a few minutes when she walks in to a room to size it up. Aubrey....she likes to walk in a room and own it. It's funny how their personalities are showing so much now. I know they are still little girls but I just can't believe how they are so big right now. Kaylee even has one of her first teeth coming in. Wasn't she just teething? Aubrey starts Pre-K in September while Kaylee will be going to Kindergarten. I miss my two little baby girls who loved to sleep on me while I rocked them. They are truly two of the sweetest little girls. They love to give hugs and kisses and are always telling me they love me. One of my favorite things that Kaylee says to me is that she picked me...she wanted me to be her mom. She makes me melt. They are just too cute for words and I think they are so cute that it is impossible for them to cause me any worries when they are teenagers!

2 comments:

Corey and Steve said...

The pictures are great..the dresses are gorgeous...and your girls are pretty as ever. LOVE these pics!!

Linda Devlin said...

nice pictures... and they pose so well! :)