Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bunk Beds

No way was our first thought when we were thinking if we should give the girls bunk beds. Soon as we saw how much room they had in their room without them we new it was our only other option. They LOVE them. I think since they started to share a room they have somehow become closer. Of course we need to ask them to stop talking 100 times at bedtime but what else could we expect. They love to sit on the top bunk and love showing their bed off to their cousins. I just asked them when we go to our new home would they like to share a room or have their own bedrooms again and to my surprise at the very same time they said SHARE! It brings me back to the days when I shared with both of my sisters and I remember loving it.

No comments: