Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Pre School Orientation
"Can I go to School today?" "Do I go to school tomorrow?" "Why does Kaylee get to go to school?" "Can I go on the School Bus?"..... These are questions that I have been hearing from Aubrey for at least a year and half. For the first time I was able to answer YES! Aubrey went to her Pre-K full of excitement. She loved her classroom...didn't even bother with her teacher and couldn't wait for the bus ride around the school parking lot. She quickly made some friends and was wondering where her friends Collin and Claire were. Poor thing, I had to explain that they go to 2 different schools. When it was time to go home I had one very sad little girl who was crying. I knew she would of been happy to go but didn't realize she was going to be sad when it was time to leave. Then I heard once again..."Do I get to go to school tomorrow?" I just love her too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I thought that was Kaylee at a quick glance! She looks so big!
Post a Comment