Tuesday, September 21, 2010
The Boat!
Jeff has been wanting a boat for a few months now and finally has found one that is great for the family. I had no idea that he even knew how to start a boat up let alone drive one. Turns out he is awesome at it and even took a safety class and finished top of his class. He was so excited since they gave him a first aid kit for doing so great. The girls love it and so do I. Unfortunately I work like crazy in the summer and was only able to enjoy it twice so far but I am looking forward to some cool fall days where we can always take it out for a bit. Soon as I figure out how to hook my video up to here I will post some video of Kaylee jumping off the front of the boat into the water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment