Monday, June 30, 2008

Party at Uncle Carmen and Uncle Bart's

Over the weekend we all got to spend a beautiful day over at Uncle Carmen and Bart's. It was our first BBQ there in quite a few years. We swam in the lake all day even when it rained. The kids had a blast and so did the adults. (Thanks for the drinks Uncle Bart) After dinner the kids enjoyed their cupcakes and a movie while the parents rested up. I am definitely looking forward to a couple more days on the lake this summer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

miss, what did I do too you?you keep sending me this virus disguise as family pictures please tell me, these pictures are giving me nightmares.HELP guess who? love you all

jackie said...

We love you too Uncle Carmen and Uncle Bart. We can't wait to come back to lake in 2 weeks. So I guess the nightmares won't be going away.