Today we took our first trip to the beach. And to my surprise it wasn't as hard as I imagined. I was actually able to sit down for awhile this year. (Just long enough to give myself a slight crispy look) Aubrey enjoyed playing in the sand more than running around crazy and Kaylee was very good about staying close and actually listening. They were so good that we ended up staying for over 5 hours. Hopefully I will get a few extra minutes of sleep out of them in the morning.
Monday, June 30, 2008
First Beach Day
Today we took our first trip to the beach. And to my surprise it wasn't as hard as I imagined. I was actually able to sit down for awhile this year. (Just long enough to give myself a slight crispy look) Aubrey enjoyed playing in the sand more than running around crazy and Kaylee was very good about staying close and actually listening. They were so good that we ended up staying for over 5 hours. Hopefully I will get a few extra minutes of sleep out of them in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi its Auntie Tracie that was such a fun day at the beach. : )
Post a Comment