Wow!! Check us out. That is of course my mom in the middle, Tracie on the left then Rosie, Gate and then me. (I don't know who the baby is) Thanks mom for all the wonderful childhood memories. Thanks for never missing cheer leading or a dance recital. Thanks for always filling our closets with the latest fashions that we had to have!! Thanks for being supportive through some crazy years. Thank you for being there with me when my babies were born and I needed all the help I could get. Thank you for always listening and all the advice. Most of all thanks for being such a wonderful mother and grandmother. I love you.
Sunday, May 13, 2007
My Mom
Wow!! Check us out. That is of course my mom in the middle, Tracie on the left then Rosie, Gate and then me. (I don't know who the baby is) Thanks mom for all the wonderful childhood memories. Thanks for never missing cheer leading or a dance recital. Thanks for always filling our closets with the latest fashions that we had to have!! Thanks for being supportive through some crazy years. Thank you for being there with me when my babies were born and I needed all the help I could get. Thank you for always listening and all the advice. Most of all thanks for being such a wonderful mother and grandmother. I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great. I'm crying.
Hey Jackie. This was great. Of course it brought me to tears. It was a great Mothers Day gift. P.S. The baby in my lap was Aunt Maryanns son Jimmy. LOOOOOOONG time ago.
awesome picture!
This pic really cracks me up. Just think I was 9 yrs. younger than you are now.
Post a Comment