Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day

What a great way to finish the day--ice cream with my girls. Can you tell that Kaylee enjoyed it and Aubrey needs just one more taste!!! I still can't believe that I am a mom. I look at my girls and know that I am the luckiest mom in the world to have them. I wouldn't be who I am today without them. I can't wait for the years to come!!! For my friends Corey, Beth and Tara I hope you had a very special first Mother's Day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out Jackie! Happy Mother's Day to you too! I'm glad you had a nice day with your girls.

Anonymous said...

Aubrey...I am so borrowing that headband.

mom said...

Dad and I can't believe your a mom either. The other night when we were there and you were in your garden Dad came over to me and said "Did you ever think you'd see Jackie gardening?" Amazing!!!!!!
Keep up the good work Mommy.