Today was a fun day for me and the girls. Aubrey met her first friend Claire, Kaylee got to run around like her usual self and I got to see my friend Corey for the first time since both of our daughters were born. We had more fun than the kids. We enjoyed dressing them up the same and popping in the funny teeth. Kaylee enjoyed hers so much I couldn't take them out. I hope that Aubrey and Claire have as much fun together as me and her mother do. It was a short visit but tiring for some because Kaylee and George were asleep in minutes on the way home.
3 comments:
Claire and I had a blast! I can't wait to do it again. Let's try to think of more ridiculous poses for the next photoshoot. This was the best time I ever had with you (sober). Ha!
Let's just hope the girls don't jump on to any party buses or need to use your lawyer Tom Devlin.
Corey, You look great! Even with those pacifiers. Your baby is so beautiful. She looks just like you. The girls look so cute.
Post a Comment