Friday, February 9, 2007

My girls

It is weird to think that one day Kaylee and Aubrey will be looking at these same pictures asking me about when they were young! It is a new adventure with them everyday so I am sure the stories will be endless. I will get to tell them how I couldn't get enough of them.(Even after a night of no sleep.) How I think they are the most beautiful girls in the world and how I can't believe that two little people could make someone laugh so hard one day but the next make them cry. And at the end of each story I will get to them how much I love being their mother!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so sweet it brought tears to my eyes.

Anonymous said...

two of the cutest we know!

Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree with you more. I know exactly how you feel. Dad & I had the same feelings. One of the kids were named Jackie!!!!!