Saturday, July 3, 2010

Berry Pickin

With a beautiful day ahead of us we decided to call our friends to do some berry picking. Of course Aubrey wanted to call her friends Collin and Claire to come. Kaylee was excited to see them also since she was usually in school whenever we got together. The day was perfect and the kids really enjoyed themselves. I loved watching the little ones Keira and Coen picking the berries just to eat them. After that we had a picnic at a park and let the kids run and play. It was a great day and I enjoyed hanging with 2 of friends at the same time!

1 comment:

Corey and Steve said...

We had so much fun! Thank you for inviting us. Let's make it an annual event. I definitely want to go back to that park too....if I can ever find it again!!