Monday, July 19, 2010

AND THE FIRST BREAK GOES TO..........

I know...I know..Oh My God! I can't believe that it happened either. Right in front of my eyes. She ended up breaking 2 bones and possible by her elbow too. I was trying to squeeze in a little bit of fun with my girls before I had to go to work. Kaylee is usually so awesome on the Monkey Bars but her hands were sweaty since it is so hot outside. It was Just as scary as any of you would imagine. Kaylee is so amazing and handling it so much better than I would. It is a waterproof cast which makes it an awesome cast! She has been swimming everyday since it happened. She is such a big girl anymore!

1 comment:

Corey and Steve said...

I just got your message to check your blog and OH. MY. GOD! Poor Kaylee! Poor you! She's rocking that pink cast though. I'm going to call you right now!