Monday, June 14, 2010

Soccer Trophy Party

Kaylee was very happy to receive her Soccer Trophy after her long Soccer season. Kaylee enjoyed being the Goalie more than anything. To my surprise she was very good at blocking all those goals that the kids were trying to make. She didn't play to much on the field because she would say, "It hurts my side when I run mom". I really couldn't argue with her since it hurts mine when I run too. I am very proud of my daughter for hanging in there even when she didn't really want to do it. She says that next year we will just watch her cousin Carmen play and cheer for him. Great Job this year Boo!

1 comment:

Corey and Steve said...

I love Kaylee's reason for not liking soccer. She's funny! And cute too....love the picture of her with her trophy!