As many of you know we have recently sold our house. Which is one of the reasons why it has taken me so long to post something. I was initially so excited to move closer to my family and the girls would be so close to their cousins. What I wasn't expecting was it to be so hard for me to leave our first home. I have endless memories that will be in my heart forever. This is the first home with my husband. Jeff proposed to me right in our old kitchen before it was redone. My water broke both times in my home. I brought both of our children home to that house. Kaylee with her own little nursery and Aubrey to the kitchen to live with me and Jeff in there while her daddy built us our beautiful home and her first nursery. The girls learned how to walk and crawl there. They became the beautiful, smart little girls they are today in our home. I am very happy with our decision to move. I am back in my old home town. There is a comfort in that itself. The girls have moved without a blink of an eye. They are so busy seeing their cousins and Aunts and Uncle and Pop And Gamma on a daily basis. I look forward to our new home and all the memories we will have in there but the ones of the early days will never be forgotten.
No comments:
Post a Comment