Thursday, December 3, 2009
Happy Birthday Boo!
November 20Th my baby girl turned 5! I look at her and I can't believe this is her! I just remember having this little baby that I was so scared of and questioning myself every step of the way. Now she will sit next to me and nuzzle and then look at me and say that I am the best mom ever. Which I love to hear. She is truly a sweet little girl. She loves going to school, dance class and her gymnastics. She loves to look for Reindeer tracks with daddy and just loves being a big sister. Now her latest obsession is to go bowling which is what she wanted to do on her birthday. I love you boo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kaylee looks sooooo grown up! How has it been five years already? We are old.
Post a Comment