(Birthday party pics will be posted soon)
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Happy 3rd Birthday Aubrey!
October 9Th my baby girl turned 3 this year. I know I am a little late with posting but things have been crazy. Aubrey was very happy to tell everyone that she was going to be 3 on October 9. In fact, Aubrey is very happy to tell everyone anything they will listen to. She is quite the talker/entertainer. After anyone has spent anytime with her they always seem to say the thing..."She never stops" And how true that is. From when she wakes up to the time her head hits the pillow she is a ball of energy just waiting to get in to whatever she can. She truly brings so much laughter and joy in our lives. Happy Birthday Baby Girl. I love you.
(Birthday party pics will be posted soon)
(Birthday party pics will be posted soon)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment