After working hard all year and endless times asking me "when can I go on stage mom?" Kaylee finally had her dance recital. She did her dance to "Anything you can do I can do better". Such a fitting song for a bunch of 4 year olds. She was so excited and did such a great job. I'm having trouble posting the video but you can check it out on my facebook page.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Dance Recital
After working hard all year and endless times asking me "when can I go on stage mom?" Kaylee finally had her dance recital. She did her dance to "Anything you can do I can do better". Such a fitting song for a bunch of 4 year olds. She was so excited and did such a great job. I'm having trouble posting the video but you can check it out on my facebook page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How cute does she look? She is so damn proud of herself. You can just tell!
Post a Comment