Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Aubrey 2 Kaylee 4

I can't believe how big my girls have gotten. Aubrey has now grown into Kaylee and Kaylee has become such a big little girl. (If that makes any sense) Aubrey is full of chit chat these days. She has a little bit more of the two year old attitude than her sister had. Kaylee was a runner, Aubrey is a fighter! But even through the crazy times she has such a way about her that can turn me into a puddle of mush. Kaylee has now been in school for 6 months . She loves it more everyday. She can now write her name and her alphabet. She loves to draw me great pictures in class and has such an eagerness to learn. I am just so proud of her and love how she says she loves me "One hundred fifty two thousand and twelve". I live for the I Love You's and the all the hugs these two beautiful girls give me everyday. And no matter how many they give me it never seems enough and I always need just one more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to being a mommy. It doesn't get any better than this. That is until you become a grandmommy or as Aubrey says "Gamma"