Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Myrtle Beach

The night of Aubrey's Birthday we all left for Myrtle Beach. (Which is why it took so long to post Birthday pics) My mother came along to help out with the girls and to babysit while we went to a wedding. One of my oldest and dearest friends was married. Congrats to Tara and Todd. We had a BLAST and it was so great to see you all again. Jeff keeps filling me in on how much fun I apparently had at the wedding. Glad to hear that I could be part of the entertainment. To all of our surprise the girls were great even for the car ride there and back. And we all learned that Aubrey can say Gamma atleast 3000 times.

2 comments:

Corey and Steve said...

You guys look great and I love the pictures from South of the Border. Very fun!

Anonymous said...

Make that 5,000 times