LOVE IT !!!!! LOVE IT !!!!! LOVE IT !!!!! LOVE IT !!!!!Thanks again for my picture.
What great pictures! I love Kaylee's face in the last one and Aubrey looks so big! I can remember getting these done with my sister when I was a kid and my mom still has it hanging in the house.
Jackie - you left your liquor bottle in the first picture!!!!!! Good thing it looks like a prop!AWESOME pictures.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
LOVE IT !!!!! LOVE IT !!!!!
LOVE IT !!!!! LOVE IT !!!!!
Thanks again for my picture.
What great pictures! I love Kaylee's face in the last one and Aubrey looks so big! I can remember getting these done with my sister when I was a kid and my mom still has it hanging in the house.
Jackie - you left your liquor bottle in the first picture!!!!!! Good thing it looks like a prop!
AWESOME pictures.
Post a Comment