After visiting with my mom and sisters my friend Miss Nikki had a Mother's Day BBQ. I know it doesn't look like it but Kaylee did have fun. It was a great time and so nice to not have to cook and clean for dinner. I hope all my friends who are mommies had a great day. And a very special Mother's Day to my friend Corey who just had her second daughter Keira.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Happy Mommy's Day
After visiting with my mom and sisters my friend Miss Nikki had a Mother's Day BBQ. I know it doesn't look like it but Kaylee did have fun. It was a great time and so nice to not have to cook and clean for dinner. I hope all my friends who are mommies had a great day. And a very special Mother's Day to my friend Corey who just had her second daughter Keira.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day Jackie. You are looking mighty skinny in these pictures. Is that from chasing your girls all day? You look great!
Post a Comment