Right before the girls take their naps or got to bed at night they love to watch one of their favorite shows. As you can see they also love theme song. Be sure to click on the play button.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
THAT is hysterical. I love how as soon as the music starts, both of their little heads start bobbing back and forth like crazy. I want to watch it again and again! And by the looks of Aubrey's dance moves, I think she may become a little headbanger. I'll have to give you one of Mr. Beeve's CD's for her to headbang to.
3 comments:
THAT is hysterical. I love how as soon as the music starts, both of their little heads start bobbing back and forth like crazy. I want to watch it again and again! And by the looks of Aubrey's dance moves, I think she may become a little headbanger. I'll have to give you one of Mr. Beeve's CD's for her to headbang to.
You might not believe it but they were both sound asleep 15 minutes later.
That's exactly how I dance to the Barnyard theme song!! Go Aubrey, Go Aubrey.....
I believe they were asleep - rockin out like that takes a TON of energy!!
Post a Comment