Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma!!

Last night we celebrated Grandma's Birthday. I don't think I can give any information this time on her age because she said that she is not getting any older. With Rosie on vacation and Gaten's kids sick the family was down to 1/2 it's size. It was still a great birthday and we all hope Grandma had a good time. Happy Birthday Grandma we love you!

3 comments:

mom said...

Yes I had a wonderful time. Thank you agin. Especially for the GREAT CHOCOLATE ON CHOCOLATE CAKE!!! Don't worry about only 1/2 of the kids there. I got the same headache with 5 kids as I did with ten. Thanks again. I love you all.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Great family picture. I like Kaylee's shirt.

Anonymous said...

hey Jackie, God Bless your heart for finding the time to blog these pictures.........You all look so good!!!! Especially my sister...Lookin good Suzie!!!! It warms my heart to see you all..miss you so much..and I'm sure uncle wendy does too!!!!