Why is it that every time I dress my girls up in hats and jackets and big boots I feel like my mom? I can at least say that I am sparing my girls the plastic baggies that used to go under all our gloves and boots when we were little.
Loved the pics. Jackie. And especially the comments. And whats the matter with plastic in your boots & gloves??? Keep you dryer longer and oh yeah, outside longer with Dad while I was warm inside watching all of you.
3 comments:
Great picture!
Loved the pics. Jackie. And especially the comments. And whats the matter with plastic in your boots & gloves??? Keep you dryer longer and oh yeah, outside longer with Dad while I was warm inside watching all of you.
Okay mom I have to say that the plastic bags kept our hands and feet dry but everyone could hear us coming from a mile away.
Post a Comment