Aubrey had her 1st Birthday party this weekend. It was such a great day. The kids all had a great time. They all painted pumpkins, jumped in the trampoline and even got tractor rides from Uncle Jeff. Aubrey had so much fun and was happy all her little friends were here to celebrate with her. She even got a special guest star appearance from her Uncle Carmen and Uncle Bart which made her very happy. Her official B-Day isn't until this week but she didn't seem to mind partying a few days early.
3 comments:
I had a great time at your party Aubrey! I met a cute boy, tried chocolate for the first time, and have been having fun using my pumpkin as a drum. Happy Birthday!
I was so happy you could be here to celebrate my first birthday and I know it made my mom very happy. Hope you enjoyed the chocolate and are having fun w/your pumpkin but hands off Collin.
What you gonna do about it?
Post a Comment