Aubrey has just had her 9 month old Dr. visit. She is doing great. Can you believe how big she has gotten? She now weighs 19 pounds and 8 ounces. She is 28 1/4 inches long. I am sure she will be just as tall as her daddy and sister. Aubrey loves to stand on her own and do her own little version of squats. And she absolutely loves to play with her sister. I am sure she will be making me chase her in no time at all. (She already has me after her a little bit) Aubrey is growing in to such a beautiful little girl.
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
9 Months Old
Aubrey has just had her 9 month old Dr. visit. She is doing great. Can you believe how big she has gotten? She now weighs 19 pounds and 8 ounces. She is 28 1/4 inches long. I am sure she will be just as tall as her daddy and sister. Aubrey loves to stand on her own and do her own little version of squats. And she absolutely loves to play with her sister. I am sure she will be making me chase her in no time at all. (She already has me after her a little bit) Aubrey is growing in to such a beautiful little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Look how big she looks! We need to hang out! Playdate this week?
Post a Comment