Monday, April 23, 2007

Aubrey's Special Day

April 22, 2007 Aubrey Suzanne was Baptised at the Margate Community Church. The ceremony was beautiful and as you can see so was Aubrey. After the ceremony we all headed back to our house for a great day of celebrating. We thank all of our family and friends who were with us on this special day. Hope you all enjoy the pictures.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the picture of Aubrey in the grass! Glad you go one without Adam running infront or behind her!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my God. She looks so pretty! I love her dress. I'm really sorry we couldn't come to the baptism. It looks like you had a beautiful day. I love the pictures of Kaylee running around too!

mom said...

This is a great picture of Aubrey. And whats greater yet is I can use my new printer to print my own pic. More pics please.