Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Rolling Over

Aubrey is not even six months old and she is now turning over from her back to her front! That is such a big step for such a little baby. There is no stopping her now. I know everything that will come next and I don't think I am ready for it. She now eats all her fruits and vegetables sometimes more than we think she needs and she can sit up all on her own with no problem. Sometimes I get lucky and Aubrey will even grab her own pacifier at night to save me the trip of giving it to her. She is just too cute and always has a smile on her face for her mommy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOD!!!! SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! GORGEOUS!!!! I can't wait to meet her!!

Anonymous said...

rolliing over, sitting up and next
running --look out!!!!!

mom said...

Just as long as she doesn't run to California.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!