Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 Here's my girls. Miss Kaylee Anna and Miss Aubrey Suzanne. Kaylee just loves her sister so much. It is a big change from when they first met and Kaylee wasn't too happy to see that Aubrey was coming home from the hospital with us. Now she tries to be as helpful as possible with her. She tries to feed Aubrey her bottle and give her the pacifier or say "No Cry Baby" when she is upset. Aubrey just watches Kaylee with big eyes. Probably just hoping that her sister doesn't jump on her or poke her in the eyes. Jeff and I can only imagine what these two girls have in store for us. I just hope not too many trips to go visit Auntie Linda in Reno.

10 comments:

Linda Clark said...

I am Auntie Linda from Reno and I will be ripe by the time these girls grow up and need to stay with me for a while..just like mama.....and that's ok God has Blessed you's guy's so much.. You are loved, and your girls are BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!

guess who said...

don't you have any GOOD pictures

guess who said...

they are little old for toilet training NO?guess who

guess who said...

LOVE YOU ALL. say hello to the lucky dad

jackie said...

Hi Uncle Carmen.

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. You better blow it up.

Anonymous said...

again with these kids pictures are you trying to send my PC a virus or just toreturing me.? guess who?

Anonymous said...

FABBULUCE

Guess WHO

Anonymous said...

HI,what's with this UGLY ALBUM,now checking for virus.I'll get you my pretties

Anonymous said...

again,more scary pictures,more nightmares,I thought my niece and nephewliked me?scroll down








these are fabu. uncles carmen & bart